Mahonia aquifolium is a natural plant extract (otherwise known as ‘Holly-leaved barberry’) from the Western United States of America. The root has been shown to contain high proportions of berberin and oxycanthin (strong antimicrobial agents) and has been successfully used for a variety of skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that is usually seen in 6 to 42% of people suffering from psoriasis and Mahonia’s anti-inflammatory effect can benefit sufferers significantly.
5 Benefits of Mahonia for Psoriatic Arthritis
- 1.Mahonia improves antioxidant defense in psoriasis
- 2.Mahonia has anti-psoriasis activity
- 3. It exerts anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties in arthritis
- 4. It regulates immune response in arthritis
- 5.It has anti-microbial activity
To learn more click here:
To purchase M-Folia 100% pure Herbal Extract (50ml) click here: